My First Fender-Bender!

>> Friday, July 24, 2009

Today's the last day of my first semester in college. It's break time! Frankly, I don't know whether to be elated or to be bored. 3 weeks! Where to go? What to do? Smileys My friends' semester breaks don't coincide with mine and Kiat Sui's still at National Service. BORRINGGGGGG ...

Well, just had my lunch and was negotiating a roundabout to head home towards 12 o'clock. Noticed this old Honda Civic slightly ahead on my left heading in the same direction. SUDDENLY!!! Suddenly, she sped up and try to cut right across in front of me to get to the right, giving me a little honk. She has decided to go 3 o'clock from my left at the last minute. BRRRAAAKE!!! BANG!

I got down and the first thing I checked ... MY CAR! Phewww!!! No damage, just a slight rubber mark on the bumper. Then I turned to see the other driver ... 'CHAR BOR' driver and she's hopping mad, yelling at me Smileys... her driver-side door cannot open la, why I never see her la, why I never put on my signal to go left la ... what the heck! "Hey! You're at fault lady and you're yelling at me?!" 'CHAR BOR' driver, that's why ... scream first talk later! No solution one, no proposal one, just bitching away!

Then she called someone over her handphone, I presumed her husband. I called my Mom! HELLLPPPPPP!!! Mom agreed she's at fault. So, if she talk too much, she advised to just head straight to the police station and make a police report! Luckily, Uncle Steven passed by and help me out. Just at that moment, her husband arrived. She calmed down ... FINALLY. She must be trying to bully me ... seeing that I'm still a young probationary driver. Thank goodness, her husband is not like her! He was cool as cucumber ... a gentleman.

We exchanged our details and Uncle Steven also gave his contact, just in case. Mom and Dad's supposed to contact them later to settle the whole matter.

Later in the evening, Dad called the couple twice but no one answer nor did they returned the calls. Maybe could it be that they have realised her mistake and did not want to pursue the matter further?

Hmmmmmm ... my first fender-bender. Surprisingly, Mom and Dad did not yelled their top off at me. Smileys A little lecture, that's all.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Guezz

free counter

My Frenz

We Are Family

My Home-Zweet-Home

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP