Shape Night Run 2009

>> Sunday, July 26, 2009

Went for the Shape Nite Run yesterday. Completed the run in 1 hr 09 mins.
No position, no medal again ... boo hoo hoo Smileys

Anyway, there were loads of freebies at the run. I collected like at aleast a dozen cans of Revive isotonic drink, the same numbers of energy bars and a few bottles of mineral water. I was lucky as there was no crowd yet when I reached back.

Why Malaysians don't grow up? Whenever there are freebies, they rush like there's no tomorrow! Come on ... why can't they be civic-minded ... QUEUE UP! At school, we are taught to queue up and wait for our turn. At the run, people old enough to be my parents, were pushing and shoving just to get the freebies! I believed the organisers and sponsors had prepared enough for everyone until some of these 'kiasu' people actually carted away the drinks by the carton!

Which jungle did these people emerge from la?!!! Sick Smiley

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Guezz

free counter

My Frenz

We Are Family

My Home-Zweet-Home

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP