Oops! Me & My Big Mouth ...

>> Thursday, July 2, 2009

As usual, followed my Mom & Dad for their weekly Wednesday Nite Run with the Kota Kemuning Pacers. Was quite on form ... did 4.5 laps round the lake and was thinking of adding 1 or 2 more laps but I twisted one of my ankle having mistakenly step into a pothole. Luckily the pain subsided after awhile and NO DAMAGE. I'm signed up to run this Saturday morning at the Larian Hari AntiDadah in Putrajaya (7.7km run) and the next morning, another 7km run at the Ipoh International Run.

Yeah, you heard right! Going all the way to Ipoh for a run ... not my idea, OK? I'm just the 'teng wah' gem of a son! O:-)

Anyway, while resting after the nite run, as usual the chatter-boxes will come out to play. The adults coined it as 'communal effort' or 'social networking' ... aiyah, what the heck ... it's just chit-chats la ... no need use so bombastic terms.

While I was joking with Auntie Cheryl, I kinda let the cat of the bag ... SHOOT ME! Me and my big mouth! I should pour Auntie Cheryl with praises ... how she managed to subtlely extract such info from me? Mom also couldn't do it and not that she'd never tried before.

:-$ How could I let it slipped into that kind of conversation? Today, over dinner, my Mom finally popped the question ... "Ah? You got girlfriend already meh? How come I don't know one?" :-O

Yeah yeah ... she's a girl and we're friends, so technically she's my girlfriend la! Nothing serious, just friends only. So Mom, don't worry so much la. I've got a long way more to go before I can even afford to take care of another person.

For the time being, I think I need all the 'tender loving care' first! >:D<

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Guezz

free counter

My Frenz

We Are Family

My Home-Zweet-Home

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP