Had I Speak Too Soon???

>> Sunday, June 28, 2009

Shit! It drizzled and it rained this morning as we drove down to Dataran Merdeka for the Standard Chartered Kuala Lumpur International Marathon. I prayed hard that the rain will not be any heavier or better still, no rain in the city.

If it rained cats and dogs and anyone were to have read my post yesterday ... hahaha!!! I think I better start my full marathon sprint back home ... else everyone will be going for my neck.

We reached Dataran Merdeka and it rained. Quite heavy that we had to seek shelter but luckily it did not last very long. The full marathon was flagged off as scheduled and so was the half-marathon and then the 10km run. The weather after that was perfect! No sun till late morning ... so it was not hot at all, perfect for running.

Whew!!! #:-S

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Guezz

free counter

My Frenz

We Are Family

My Home-Zweet-Home

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP