I was bored like hell ...

>> Monday, June 15, 2009

I really appreciate whatever my parents do for me ... really I do.
Don't get me wrong. I may seem like that rebellious monster but deep down I do listen to them. I know it's bad but it's just my typical "KIASU" attitude. Never admit I'm wrong. I'll only follow subtlely later when I'm cool about it.

I know Mom meant well asking me to join them for the night out at Hello Bali ... just at the nearby Sunway Pyramid. I've got nothing to do at home anyway. Kiat Sui's getting ready for NS (he volunteered for the National Service stint). My other friends are back to college at their respective campuses outstation. That leaves me kinda solo for the weekend.

It all started quite well actually when we left the house at 10.45 pm. While on the way, Mom had suggested that I open my own savings account at Maybank on Monday. I'm supposed to used my own money at hand to open the account and I was more than agreeable to do it! Not that I mind I still do not have access to my savings held in-trust by Dad. Frankly, I wander how much I have in there. Ahhhhhh ... my own ATM card (automated teller card) ... FINALLY!

I do not know how the conversation drifted to the protein powder I'd ordered for my weight training but it just got so heated up that by the time we reach Sunway Pyramid, they were not talking to me already. I know they're not agreeable that I spent $300 over that protein powder but I've already ordered from my friend. I don't feel nice to have to cancel the order. They do have their points, it's just way too expensive for a beginner like me. Moreover, I was saving up for a car audio system in the first place (Mom, thanks for the reminder).

Well, we all met at the entrance to the club. I had lost all my mood and I can see my Mom wasn't too happy with me either. Dad had decided to be oblivious to all that's me. Never mind that, I told myself I'll just sit quietly in my corner and survey all the girls around. Not many 'leng loi' that night. There were more Indians and Africans girls than Chinese. Not so tasty to me ...

When we first arrived, there was no crowd at all. Plenty of empty tables tho' many were reserved. The party only got going past midnight. The crowd came and went, no letting up. My Mom and Dad were even squeezed out of their places at one point. By the time we left, the crowd was still hanging in there.

Mom was enjoying herself dancing the night away. Dad too enjoying his Black Label. Me? I was BORED LIKE HELL! What was I doing there?!!!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Guezz

free counter

My Frenz

We Are Family

My Home-Zweet-Home

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP