I can't be reached ...

>> Friday, June 12, 2009

What the heck! My Mom's SMS from yesterday night only arrived this morning!!
No wonder she ticked me off several times for not answering her messages!!!

She's also been complaining endlessly for the past one week on the difficulty to get in touch with me. It's always the same voice recording, "The number you have dialled cannot be reach at the moment. Please try again later."

Don't blame me, it's not my fault! I don't understand why either. I don't have any problem receiving calls from friends ...

Need to check it out now with Digi. Better try to get this problem solved soonest, if I can. Or else, I'll never hear the end of it from Mom!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Guezz

free counter

My Frenz

We Are Family

My Home-Zweet-Home

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP