Standard Chartered KL International Marathon

>> Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hey! Guess what?! I'll be one of those cameramen at the Standard Chartered Kuala Lumpur International Marathon tomorrow.

My Mom has coolly assigned part of that task to me. The fact that I won't be running at the event tomorrow, she has also coolly exempt me from Sunday school just to take photos. Any other time that I wanted to skip Sunday school, I'll definitely hear a blast to my ear ... oh my ear ...

Parents ... they decide what you can and cannot do, it's all justified on their terms ... when do I get to decide what I want to or don't want to do? Hmmmmmm ... wise question huh?

How come I'm not running tomorrow? Dad was not sure just in case I ended up in NS (National Service). By the time it was confirmed that I had not been selected for NS, it was too late. Registration closed. See what I mean ... parents' decision ... if it was up to me, I'd sign-up first ... worst scenario if I can't make it to the half-marathon, only $36 burnt!

No point cryng over spilled milk ... tomorrow I'll be a good boy and take as many photos as I possibly can. Maybe I'll take some pretty girls' pics too ... won't be so boring then. Got to wait at least 3 hours under the morning sun to spot Dad, Uncle Steven and Uncle Riq at the 30km mark. Oh God! Tomorrow please make it a cloudy day but NO RAIN PLEASE!!! Else this post must never ever be accessible to Dad and his running mates! :-S

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Guezz

free counter

My Frenz

We Are Family

My Home-Zweet-Home

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP