My Mind Is As Blank As Plain Paper!

>> Saturday, June 27, 2009

Come on! Is my Mom going to nag me everyday about blogging too! She's been nagging all my life. Now blogging too?

Oh pleassssss Mom ... leave me be ... I'll write when I feel like it ... when I've got inspirations ... ok?!!!

Things happened ... good ... bad ... happy ... sad ... cool things is what I like. Experiencing it is one thing ... penning it down is a whole lot of DIF-FER-RENCE!!!

So many things I want to share ... my weight training, running, maple, movies, music, car, car audio, girlzzzzzz ... YEAH GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS!

Shit! My mind just shot back to plain white paper, what to write next ... got to come back to you later ... Zzzzzz ... (:|

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Guezz

free counter

My Frenz

We Are Family

My Home-Zweet-Home

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP