I Finally Have My Own Bank Account!

>> Monday, June 29, 2009

Last Monday morning, the same day before i bought the car audio, I brought out my I/C and I drove to the nearest Maybank to open up a bank account. Once i reached the bank, I noticed that i forgot to bring the form that I filled up which i got when i enquire about the bank account a couple of weeks back. So, I ended up have to get a new form and fill up again and face the small little boxes again. =_= After filling up the frustrating form which I often almost filled up with wrong particulars, I then took form to the counter to be verified. ~X(

In order to open a bank account, I must have at least RM250 cash and I must show them my I/C to confirm that I'm 18 years old and above. After making a new ATM card, I'm needed to deposit the RM250 cash into my new bank account.

Depositing the bank was the most humiliating thing #-o, I do not know how to place the cash notes into the cash deposit machine. I keep trying my best to know how to stuff the notes into the machine and finally a beautiful office uniformed young girl thought me how to use the machine. I was pleased by her kindness and also...HER BEAUTY!! but she was too old for me lah!!! I hope my girl-friend wont read this. Hehe...

After depositing the cash into my account, I am able to withdraw it out and then I headed to nearest food court for a hearty breakfast. Tough task to open a bank account la!!! T'was so much more easier when Dad did it for me. :

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Guezz

free counter

My Frenz

We Are Family

My Home-Zweet-Home

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP