My Second Post ...

>> Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Looks like I took a very very long nap ...
It's been 6 days since my first post.

Writing is not exactly in my list of talents, much less as a habit. My Mom has been encouraging me to write and write and write, eversince I was in Primary 6. I did make an effort to jot all my activities in my Ms-Outlook journal once. Somehow, that died down ... it was such a chore!

I don't know how Mom does it. She always has something to write about. Long-winded too. Where do I begin? Share about my college life which is still in infancy or share my weight training progress or about girls, if only I have a steady girlfriend to brag about ... totally no experience down that road ... so forget it!

Guess I need to nap some more ....
Not easy man ... trying to find the right thoughts to put into words ...
See if I can continue tomorrow or perhaps after a game or two of Maple.
Hopefully not after 6 days again scuba hand signals

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Guezz

free counter

My Frenz

We Are Family

My Home-Zweet-Home

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP