Oops! I forgot ...

>> Friday, June 12, 2009

Ok, ok ... I know it totally slipped my mind to inform you, Mom.

You're right again as usual ... I'm irresponsible ... so thoughtless ... fine, I accept. I just don't know why it never crossed my mind to inform you and Dad that I've gotten myself another mobile line. Unfortunately, my current handphone is not a dual sim card one. So I had to remove either one when I'm using the other. As I've explained, one is for chatting and the other for SMS. It may seem ridiculous to you but I'm just trying to be as efficient as I can with my expenses. It's not that you guys are giving me full support for my mobile usage.

Sorry Mom, Dad. I know your silence over all it does not mean it's a waiver to any of the pre-requisites towards adulthood!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

My Guezz

free counter

My Frenz

We Are Family

My Home-Zweet-Home

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP